[Mailman-Users] mailman list read-only

Ben O'Shea roadeh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:22:54 CET 2007

Hi all,
   I have a mailman installation where posts to the "mailman" list
must be approved before being sent to the list. However any
approves/unapproves don't seem to take, i.e. even after approving or
not approving a nmessage I am notified each day that these same
messages require approval. Also, other changes to the configuration of
this list don't seem to take either. Is there something I'm missing?

Never be afraid to share your dreams with the world, because theres
nothing the world likes more than the taste of really sweet dreams