[Mailman-Users] integrating mailman members list with another database

David Beaumont david at johmar.com
Mon Nov 5 00:25:50 CET 2007

We run a mailman list.  Anyone can subscribe but we would prefer to restrict
subscription to members of our not-for-profit organisation.  We have those
members on an online database.  Has anyone ever linked the mailman list of
subscribers to another database of email addresses and is there any way
apart fom manually checking against our membership list and manually
deleting subscribers to our mailman list?

Apologies if it's in the FAQ I did look though.

thanks

David