[Mailman-Users] How to Re-write the "To" field.

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Nov 14 16:22:07 CET 2007

Phil Race wrote:

>So I would like to be able to make the To: field be something of
>my choosing but it seems I've just reached beyond the limits of
>the configurability/scope of mailman.

While Brad is correct that you can't make it "something of my
choosing", If you have the ability to enable list personalization
(i.e., it's your Mailman installation, or the host allows it in a
hosted Mailman), you and make each recipient's message be To: that
recipient.

See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.015.htp>.