[Mailman-Users] Unintended multiple daily digest messages

Sate Hamza dermpathsy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:39:57 CET 2007

I apologize in advance if this is a simple question that has been addressed
before. I am a new Mailman list administrator. I tried to search the
Archives for a possible similar instance but I did not find anything.

One user has informed me that the Daily Digest message was dispatched by
Mailman six times yesterday, instead of only one. Any ideas why this
happened, and how I can prevent it from happening again?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Sate

--
Sate Hamza, MD, FRCPC