[Mailman-Users] ? how to delete mailing lists

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Nov 18 11:47:40 CET 2007

On 11/18/07, lists.mailman-users at duinheks.xs4all.nl wrote:

>  I've installed mailman 2.1.9 this weekend and so far I like it.
>  I have one question to which I could not find the answer in the
>  documentation:
>  how do I delete a mailing list?
>  No doubt there will be more questions later :)

In addition to the Mailman documentation at
<http://www.list.org/docs.html>, there is also the Mailman FAQ Wizard
at <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>.

If you search the FAQ Wizard for "remove a list", you should find the answer.

Then there is the archives of the mailman-users mailing list, and the
instructions for searching this list can be found at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.018.htp>.

If you don't find the answer when you look through the documentation
or by searching the FAQ Wizard, you should next try searching the
archives of the list.