[Mailman-Users] Removing admin email addresses

Spyro Polymiadis spyropolymiadis at kromestudios.com
Tue Nov 20 06:02:38 CET 2007

Thanks Mark,

There are 2 admins on there.. 1 person is on All of them, and the person who left is on about half of them.

Which method would be best suited for that scenario?
Also, is any of the script destructive to the lists themselves? Ie, if it didn't run right or something it wouldn't affect the list accepting emails to it, or blowing away the rest of the list config?

Cheers

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments, which does not relate to the official business of the sending company must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by the sending company or any of its related entities. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.