[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Hugh Rowley hughr at ofcu.org
Tue Nov 20 14:51:32 CET 2007

Hello All,
Quick question from a Newbie Mailman Admin:

Can Mailman send complex messages with embedded graphics (JPEG images, etc.), or is everything still basically plain-text with image attachments?

I've just set up Mailman (and a Linux server) for the first time and am testing, so I'm still quite ignorant about Mailman's capabilities at this point.

If Mailman can send anything more sophisticated than plain text, maybe you could post an example, and hints about how you did it?

Thanks for any info. you can provide!

Hugh R.