[Mailman-Users] mailman not delivering mail

Eric Beda eric.beda at udsm.ac.tz
Wed Nov 21 09:26:27 CET 2007

Well i finnaly found out my problem,,, looks like i i couldn't telnet
localhost on port 25 which caused mailman to issue connection refused in
smtp-failure log, what i did was edited my /etc/hosts file to include
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain for some reason it only had ::1
localhost.localdomain localhost

i'm still testing my configuration but everything seems fine up to now