[Mailman-Users] Turning of monthly membership mails

Daniel Herrmann daniel.herrmann1 at gmx.de
Sun Nov 25 18:56:29 CET 2007

Hello List,

I have the following problem:

I installed Mailman about 3 or 4 month before and everything is working
well.

But now someone told me that he is receiving every month a mail, which
remembers him,
That he is in that Mailing List. How can I turn it off? I didn't find a
switch in the webinterface
And don't know where else to search.

The Point is, that I make the entrys, it is something like a newsletter for
the members of our
Sport club. They should not be confronted with all the technique behind this
system.

So, finally: How to turn off this mails?

Thanks so far

daniel