[Mailman-Users] Looking for an experienced installer

Tony Fyler editor at rin.org.uk
Tue Nov 27 11:32:42 CET 2007

Hi folks,
My name's Tony, and I'm the editor at the Royal Institute of Navigation here
in London. We used to run a couple of listservs for specific groups of our
members, but recently changed both our website and mail server, making these
listservs defunct. It turns out that our new mail server package comes with
Mailman as a 3rd party application. Neither our web developers, nor our mail
server hosts, are able to install Mailman for us, though as none of us in
the Institute are developers ourselves, we're advised to get someone to
install it for us. I mailed Barry Warsaw and he gave me the list address.
I've read the FAQs, but as my query is essentially a plea for help, thought
I'd go ahead and post it anyway.

I'm just looking for anyone with experience of installing Mailman to get in
touch with me to discuss the possibility of this job.

Cheers

Tony