[Mailman-Users] Beginner questions

Dennis Morgan dennis at eaachat.org
Mon Oct 1 15:21:56 CEST 2007

Is my subscription request in your moderation queue?

I don't know hardly anything about mailman - I'm here to learn - but
just a notion. If you'd go ahead and enter the real values you have in
your configuration files instead of things like:

main.cf i have entered relayhost = main.mail.server

people like Mark and Brad would likely be able to be of more help.