[Mailman-Users] Message.OutgoingMessage ???

Wolodja Wentland babilen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:42:40 CEST 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 17:11 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Wolodja Wentland wrote:
>
> Note that the list that has the problem is probably not <some_list>
> because of the withlist -a that's done in the processing of
> <some-list>.
>
> You could try something like
>
> #!/bin/bash
> for list in `bin/list_lists --bare`
> do echo $list:
> bin/dumpdb lists/${list}/config.pck | grep requests
> done

Ok. I've done that and got this output:

--- snip ---
[ ... ]
some_list:
    'autorespond_requests': 0,
    'requests': {   'post': [   (   4,
    'respond_to_post_requests': 1,
[ ... ]
--- snip ---

all the other lists look like this:

--- snip ---
other_list:
    'autorespond_requests': 0,
    'respond_to_post_requests': 1,
--- snip ---

The question now is: How to proceed? I tried searching the mailing list,
but did not really found any references to this problem.

Thanks so much for your kind help

    Wolodja Wentland

P.S

I still think that the aforementioned code should be changed to some
sane default, as it seems to me that any call to the mentioned method
will fail with the very same error.