[Mailman-Users] Mailman is not sending mails to the subscribersafter server migration

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 5 17:52:40 CEST 2007

shyamucbe wrote:

>Last week we migrated the code from Solaris server to Load Balanced Linux
>server
>Mailman is not sending mails to the subscribers after server migration.
>Mailman is running in the server.
>Kindly help in this regard.

See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.078.htp>.

If that doesn't help, we'll need more specifics such as:

Does Mailman send any mail, e.g. subscription confirmations, owner
notifications?

What happens to a post attempt? Does it bounce? what's in the MTA logs?

What you found in going through the steps in the above FAQ.