[Mailman-Users] Reject *to* non-subscriber

glen martin lists at locutory.org
Fri Oct 12 18:07:11 CEST 2007

I take John's points well, and indeed had thought of those myself.  In
the case of this particular list, I think the small noncompliance is
being done by accident rather than connivance, so bouncing the posts
would seem to be a useful way to reinforce subscriber training. :)

Custom handlers look interesting, thanks for the pointer.  Having read
the page it seems that to use my custom handler for just one list, in
all methods I have to hard-code a new handler chain in entirety.  Do I
correctly understand that one can't add the new handler as a delta for a
single list (eg somehow akin to GLOBAL_PIPELINE.insert described for
global list changes)?  Goal being to permit further global changes to be
reflected in the single list as well without having to remember to
update the chain on the single list.

BTW, I didn't say it before, but I've been very impressed with Mailman.
Very easy to set up, has run flawlessly for my subscribers. All the
efforts of the contributers are much appreciated.

glen