[Mailman-Users] Question on customizing user pages

Blaine Lang blaine at portalparts.com
Sun Oct 14 00:13:02 CEST 2007

Using Mailman v2.1.9 on a hosted service provider, I have read a number
of FAQ pages and list archives and I would like to further modify a
number of pages the user interacts with.

We have created the inital signup page on our own website and upon
posting the request to mailman, the page the user see's can be
customized completely which is good. The user then receives an email to
confirm the subscription and it does not appear, the contents of this
email or the page they are sent to can be modified by the list admin. Is
this true - how can I modify these 2 items (confirm email text and
confirm linked page)?

After the user does confirm via the confirm page and clicks on the
submit to confirm button, they are directed to another page - the
subscription confirmation page. I do not see where this page can be
modified.

I'd like to simplify the options and information presented to the user
and personalize the page to reflect a clients site look and feel.

Regards,
Blaine