[Mailman-Users] FW: RE: UNSUBSCRIBE REQUEST additional information requested

Mervyn Kahn mk at epasella.com
Tue Oct 16 17:12:13 CEST 2007

Dear Mailman User Team,

I have something weird going on and I cannot figure out what has gone wrong.

I set up a mini list of email addresses to notify some addresses that they
had provided an incorrect unsubscribe address.
The unsubscribe requests come to a different email program.

After sending I then unsubscribed the entire list who had been notified and
removed them completely from mailman.

Then I started receiving bounce messages.

Now I find that it is bouncing and sending the message to users who are not
on the list.

Please see the examples which I have included as information to try and
assist to resolve this so that it does not happen again.

Thank you.

Mervyn Kahn

  _____