[Mailman-Users] Disappearing message

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 24 17:10:51 CEST 2007

Anne Ramey wrote:

>Thank you for the reply.  I have to restart Mailman this weekend (during
>our maintenance window) anyway for another change.  I'll take way2 and
>see what I see the next week.  I'll let you know the results.

Note that the patch to scripts/post does not require a Mailman restart
to be effective or to be removed because the post script is run by the
mail wrapper in a new process invoked by the MTA for each message.

Also, if possible, have the poster of the message add a Bcc: directly
to you so you can see the headers in the incoming message in case
there's something there that's causing this.