[Mailman-Users] mmdsr question

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Oct 29 22:21:09 CET 2007

On 10/29/07, Troy Campbell wrote:

>  When there are new updates to this report script how might we know?

If I make any further updates to the script, I will post about them
to the mailman-users list.  I'll also make sure that the version
available for download via the "patches" link is updated, and I'll
work with Mark to make sure that the version you get in contrib/ is
also updated.

>  Are you going to send notices out periodically to this list?

Periodically?  No.  But if I make any further changes, yes.

BTW, since I'm expecting Mailman 2.1.10 to be released soon, this
might be a good time for people to chime in with enhancements they'd
like to see made to mmdsr.  It would be nice to get this updated
before 2.1.10 gets released.