[Mailman-Users] postfix + mailman + ubuntu

Dragon dragon at crimson-dragon.com
Tue Oct 30 23:08:03 CET 2007

Richard Rae sent the message below at 14:53 10/30/2007:

>Thanks for getting back to me. I can not post to maillist at all.
>Nothing is received. I have tried the help in the subject line to
>trigger the help email back, and that has never been returned.

OK, that sounds like Mailman isn't running. Did you start Mailman
using the mailmanctl script?

>When I create a new list I no longer get the aliases output details. But
>that might be due to the integration between mailman and postfix
>(although not sure!!)

I don't use postfix but others here do, they can help you better than
I in that regard.

>Incase you have not gathered, I'm a newbie :)

Hey, we all started somewhere, there's no shame in that.

>I'll run through the troubleshoots, thanks for the link

Excellent, report back with your success or more information on the
failure when you get through the steps there.