[Mailman-Users] Not able to send and receive messages posted to a list.

vasumg at gmail.com vasumg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:59:43 CET 2007

Hi,

Following are our details;

- version of mailman you are running -
2.1.6,

- how it was installed (via rpm, apt-get, or source) -
No idea as it was installed long back and I am a

New admin here.
It should be thru's source as it is HP_UX.

- version of OS your server is running -
HP-UX astrus B.11.11 U 9000/800 909053504 unlimited-user license

- the MTA (sendmail, postfix, exim, qmail, etc) running on your server -
sendmail

The bounced message: