[Mailman-Users] Mailing List - people say their e-mails "never appear"

Patrick M. patrickm at garlic.com
Thu Sep 6 02:02:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I just installed Mailman on our load balanced Postfix servers.  Both
servers share a common NFS point.

Please forgive me, as I'm very new to Mailman.  While I know my way
around Postfix, troubleshooting Mailman is another issue.  I can see
that e-mail gets sent and delivered to the particular mailing list in
question, but sometimes people tell me their e-mails never get posted to
the mailing list.  Other people say they submit their post, and it
eventually gets there, after 10 or so minutes.

Since I don't know how to troubleshoot Mailman, I can only suspect that
is has something to do with the NFS, although another part of me is
telling me that it can't be.

Can you folks push me in the right direction?  What should I be
troubleshooting?  Is there anything I can provide so that you folks can
help me troubleshoot further?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick