[Mailman-Users] List creator's (authentication) password

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Sep 11 17:46:19 CEST 2007

Wanjiku Maina wrote:

>Is there a way that I can allow users to create there own lists on the
>http://mydomain/mailman/create page without necessarily giving them the List
>creator's (authentication) password.

That's exactly what the list creator password is for. It only allows
list creation from the create page, nothing else. Perhaps you are
confusing the list creator password with the site password.

>Where do I get the page
>http://mydomain/mailman/create

If you are asking where is the code that generates and processes this
page, it is Mailman/Cgi/create.py.

If you are asking something else, I don't understand.