[Mailman-Users] majordomo type unique subscribe address for alllists on a site?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Sep 27 16:46:11 CEST 2007

Try piping the mail to majordomo at example.com to procmail with, e.g.

|/path/to/procmail -m /path/to/procmailrc

with a procmailrc containing

0: B
* ^ *subscribe *\/[^ ]+
! $MATCH-subscribe at example.com
0:
Here you could set EXITCODE = 69 to bounce the mail for 'service
unavailable' or you could deliver the mail to a human. This would only
be mail without 'subscribe ...' in the body.