[Mailman-Users] Beginner questions

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Sun Sep 30 23:02:14 CEST 2007

Dan Phillips wrote:
> On Sep 30, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Chris Arnold wrote:
>> i am not
>> getting an email at my gmail account of the email i sent to the list. I
>> should be getting that email back to the gmail account, right?
> Nope. See the last paragraph of:
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.042.htp
> Dan
Thanks Dan. There are some lists that i belong to that i do not get the
email that i sent but i see others response to it. Well, i subscribed to
my list with my yahoo account and sent an email from gmail to the list
and i did not get that email in my yahoo account. Still seems like
something is not working.