[Mailman-Users] mailman footer
ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Wed Apr 2 05:11:21 CEST 2008
> which variable has the e-mail id of the receptionist and if i
> need to add that in the footer where should i set that. In the
> Non-digest option i said %(member)s but it shows that as such
Don't forget to turn on personalization!
I usually use this as my footer on the lists I host:
%(real_name)s mailing list
To change your list options and get your account info for %(real_name)s:
More from the help page on msg_footer option:
is enabled for this list, additional substitution variables are allowed
in your headers and footers:
* *user_address* - The address of the user, coerced to lower case.
* *user_delivered_to* - The case-preserved address that the user is
* *user_password* - The user's password.
* *user_name* - The user's full name.
* *user_optionsurl* - The url to the user's option page.
More information about the Mailman-Users