[Mailman-Users] filtering excess quotes

chris burgess xurizaemon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:39:48 CEST 2008

There are a few posts querying this capability, and one in particular which
suggests that a similar facility would exist in 2.1

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg05666.html

I've looked in the various content-filtering, privacy and spam filter
sections but can't see where/how I could hold messages which match the text
"Please trim quotes", if that text was inserted into the footer of each
outgoing message. We're using MM2.1.9

Does anyone know how this can now be achieved?

Also - a few other similar requests from years gone by:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg48840.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg29350.html

And for digests:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg23287.html

There are lots more requests like this in the list archives, but no clear
answer that I can see.