[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.10rc1 has been released

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Apr 16 05:17:35 CEST 2008

If you want to do something that is actually productive here, why
don't you find a way to use your own resources and your own personal
free time to resolve this issue?

Maybe you could run a very large mailing list server you'd be willing
to use as a guinea pig for all RC's, so that we would have an
independent certification process, whereby you willingly sign away
your first born if the code proved to have bugs in it, even after you
certified it as being perfect.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone