[Mailman-Users] Messages remain in spool/mailman/in

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 24 16:17:10 CEST 2008

Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:
| Ultrafunk Popcorn? That's one I'd never heard of until today! I just saw
| that it isn't actively developed any more, otherwise I would've
| suggested a bug report: it doesn properly rfc2047-encode headers ...
| that's why "Köln" appears as KXln in the Cc: field.

Yes. It has issues. Usually I deal with these manually, or if encodings
are a problem, I just use Thunderbird, but I was clearly rushing too
much yesterday morning, as that wasn't the only thing I didn't do well.
Back when it was being actively maintained, I had a good relationship
with the developer, and he would fix things very responsively, but it's
a dead product now.

I'm replying on the list to the rest of your message, as I never meant
to take it off list in the first place. That was another result of rushing.

- --

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)