[Mailman-Users] Mailman hosted on 1and1?

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Sat Apr 26 01:45:38 CEST 2008

Eric Snyder wrote:

> We have our corporate domain hosted on 1and1.com.  Can we install mailman on
> the 1and1 environment?  Anyone already doing this?

Do you have full root access on the box?  Do you know if they limit your
outbound port 25 access, or place any other restrictions on you?

Those will be the kinds of questions you need to have answers to.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team, & Co-moderator of the