[Mailman-Users] subscription request sent twice

Zbigniew Szalbot z.szalbot at lc-words.com
Sat Apr 26 20:41:09 CEST 2008

Hi there,

Mark Sapiro pisze:

>> I have analized MTA's logs and they have really been sent twice as
>>  separate messages although I requested subscription only once.
>
> How did you request subscription? Did you send an email to
> eu.ppl-request, and if so, did it contain two subscribe commands, one
>  in the subject and one in the body?

Time to call it a day! Did the previous version of Mailman (2.1.9_x)
only checked body for subscription commands? The fact of the matter is
that indeed I had the word subscribe in both the message subject as well
as in body...

Anyway, thanks for your incredible support Mark!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.lc-words.com