[Mailman-Users] Digest options

Alan.Rubin at nt.gov.au Alan.Rubin at nt.gov.au
Wed Aug 6 03:16:11 CEST 2008

Hello,

We are using Mailman 2.1.10.  For digests, how would I set which day of the
week, month, year, etc. that a digest is sent out?  For example, if I choose
Weekly digest, how do I set it to send with the week starting on Wednesday?  Or
if monthly, how do I choose the 15th?  The options listed in the GUI aren't very
specific.  What are the defaults?  Is there a way to setup a digest list that
does not send out ANY digests automatically but can be
generated/started/kicked-off through a cron job?

Regards,

Alan Rubin
Technician Unix
DCS Midrange Services