[Mailman-Users] Question about mailing lists

Danny Shain dannyshain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 03:50:08 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I want to start off by saying I think it's great that this community exists,
with people willing to help people.  I have a question that is dealt with on
the FAQ, but before you roll your eyes I'm still posting here because the I
didn't find the FAQ entry helpful.  Maybe you're still rolling your eyes,
but hear me out.

FAQ Entry 1.7. I've set up Mailman, created a list, and added myself to the
list, but I don't get any messages!

That's my problem.  Maybe it's because I'm using mailman through a third
party (Lunarpages webhosting), but I don't see anything about cronjobs or
aliases, etc.  But I send emails to the mailing list, the emails show up in
the mailing list archives, and yet nobody on the list receives messages.  If
anybody has an idea of what I can try next I would greatly appreciate it!
Otherwise I'll probably end up using yahoo or something.

Thanks,

~Danny