[Mailman-Users] help with html in body of email message

Abdul Javid javiabd at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 14:43:21 CEST 2008

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Help with html embed";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "comm-director at isns.org";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1220013571_0": {
"text": "my yahoo",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 298,
"endchar": 305,
"start": 298,
"end": 305,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.486731,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/organization/company/yahoo_property"],
"category": ["ORGANIZATION"],
"wikiId": "Yahoo%21",
"relatedWikiIds": ["AOL", "Google", "Jerry_Yang", "Microsoft", "MySpace", "Time_Warner", "Yahoo%21_360%c2%b0", "Yahoo%21_Finance", "Yahoo%21_Japan", "Yahoo%21_Mail"],
"relatedEntities": ["10news.com", "click2houston.com", "clickondetroit.com", "ksat.com", "newsnet5.com", "thebostonchannel.com", "thehawaiichannel.com", "thepittsburghchannel.com", "wpbf.com", "yahoo"],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "html file as email attachement and use \u0022html\u0022 in options my yahoo.       The idea was to send the html file for readers",
"metaData": {
"domain_url": "",
"visible": "true",
"yprop_description": "Personalize Yahoo!'s content by collecting your favorite features in one page.",
"yprop_name": "My Yahoo!",
"yprop_url": "http://my.yahoo.com/"
}
 },
"lw_1220013571_1": {
"text": "mailman mailing list",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 756,
"endchar": 775,
"start": 756,
"end": 775,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.248341,
"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
"category": ["CONCEPT"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "Attachment Follows-----           Any help is appreciated, i used this for mailman mailing list in my org and now viewers are being prompted to",
"metaData": {
"visible": "false"
}
 }
};

Hi

This was working fine before.

I used to attach html file as email attachement and use "html" in options my yahoo.

The idea was to send the html file for readers to see in body of the email not as file.

Not sure what changed recently am not able to do that, its goin as file with following for every email

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Any help is appreciated, i used this for mailman mailing list in my org and now viewers are being prompted to download files rather than showing up in body of message itself.

thanks in advance.