[Mailman-Users] Palm Treo user

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Feb 4 19:22:45 CET 2008

Jason Bell wrote:

>I have some users experiencing issues with Palm Treo's. Their e-mails arrive
>as attachments instead of text messages. Is there simple solution to this
>issue? It seems to be happening on Blackberry's as well.

Does your list define a msg_header? If so, under some circumstances
(see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>
which talks about msg_footer, but also applies to msg_header), the
message will be sent with the msg_header in a separate MIME part. This
will cause some MUAs to see the header as the message body and the
rest of the message as an attachment.