[Mailman-Users] Need some fortware to run website

Michael James Wright kewlpcs at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:13:57 CET 2008

Hi guys
I need a software to some files like IFF for my website Eg. zI downloading some files from JCU and Bom the one from Bom i'm looking at some software
i need to be in a General access to a file through FTP can only be gained if the creator of the file has made it publicly accessible on a computer archive. This will accept the word "anonymous" as logon and your e-mail address as a password or type "guest" if you don't have e-mail address.
As an anonymous user you can do the following:

If you're in telnet, type ftp ftp2.bom.gov.au ( or see Starting FTP )
When prompted for user-id, enter anonymous.
When prompted for the password, enter your e-mail address ( or guest )
Type ls
Use an ftp command to download the required information.
Type quit to finish FTP session.
first of all my computer is a window home basic 64 bit
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE