[Mailman-Users] Need some fortware to run website

Michael James Wright kewlpcs at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:13:57 CET 2008

Hi guys

I need a software to some files like IFF for my website Eg. zI downloading some files from JCU and Bom the one from Bom i'm looking at some software
i need to be in a General access to a file through FTP can only be gained if the creator of the file has made it publicly accessible on a computer archive. This will accept the word "anonymous" as logon and your e-mail address as a password or type "guest" if you don't have e-mail address.
As an anonymous user you can do the following:

If you're in telnet, type ftp ftp2.bom.gov.au ( or see Starting FTP )
When prompted for user-id, enter anonymous.
When prompted for the password, enter your e-mail address ( or guest )
Type ls
Use an ftp command to download the required information.
Type quit to finish FTP session.

first of all my computer is a window home basic 64 bit

Mike

What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT