[Mailman-Users] Temporary ban on lists?

Dennis Carr dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net
Sun Feb 10 00:47:23 CET 2008

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:37:53 -0800
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> Mailman doesn't have that. There are ways to set/unset moderation for
> a member from the command line such as the withlist script at
> <http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/set_mod.py> or the modify_members
> script at
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=982644&group_id=103&atid=300103>
> which might simplify your at(1) hack, but you still need to set it up.

I can do that, and can use set_mod.py, but how do I get withlist to
recognize it as a module?  Using the prescribed command line in the
URL, it does this:

list at kimba:~$ /usr/sbin/withlist -r /usr/sbin/set_mod.py ffml -s
dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net Importing /usr/sbin/set_mod...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/withlist", line 297, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/sbin/withlist", line 266, in main
    mod = __import__(module)
ImportError: No module named /usr/sbin/set_mod

-Dennis