[Mailman-Users] Pending messages disappeared from admindb

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Feb 11 05:38:07 CET 2008

On 2/10/08, Matthew Saltzman wrote:

>  I think the whole site could use some reorganization.  I had seen the
>  FAQ Wizard page before, but I have no idea how I got there.  If I follow
>  the FAQ link in the left-hand nav panel, I get the old one.

Barry Warsaw has suggested that the entire FAQ Wizard should go away
and everything converted over to the Wiki.  However, so far no one
has expressed much interest in taking on the task of converting all
the FAQ Wizard entries over to wiki format, so that they could then
be edited and re-organized as appropriate.

If you like, you're welcome to take on that role.  ;-)