[Mailman-Users] mailmain starting twice

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:29:16 CET 2008

Hello,

2008/2/19, Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com>:
> In a flurry of recycled electrons, Adam Gabriel wrote:
> > maybe you should grep your entire /etc/ for mailman_enable to
> > find it.
>
> Not exactly: grep -i mailman /etc/rc*  (don't look for the _enable var)
>
> FWIW, even though I really the bsd ports system, I still install mailman
> from source.

Thank you! Carl this did it for me.
I forgot I put:
/usr/local/mailman/bin/mailmanctl start &
in /etc/rc.local

I now remember that at some point Mailman did not want to start
automatically and rather than research the logs I put the above in
rc.local... shame on me but thank you Carl!

I restart this machine so seldom that I simply forgot all about it. Thanks!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot