[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Rick Harris rick at learntime.com
Wed Feb 20 18:34:46 CET 2008

I guess the point of this and other messages regarding spam is that Yahoo is
being very cautious and erring on the side of protecting their clients.
Meanwhile, in my Yahoo mail account this morning, I flagged as spam a
message supposedly coming from Yahoo mail offering me random prizes, an
offer for me to claim some cash from Nigeria, and some porn.

All my list is trying to do is to communicate with 15 golfers about what
time they are supposed to show up to play on Saturday.  Only 3 of those are
Yahoo addresses.

Rick Harris