[Mailman-Users] Mailman postings deferred by Yahoo

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 21 18:21:09 CET 2008

Brad Knowles wrote:

>Oh, and Windows Live (you can't call it Hotmail anymore) requires
>that you have a registered Windows Live ID before you can sign up for
>their equivalent "Smart Network Data Services" program.

Yes, they do require you to register for an ID, but once that is done,
the only requirement for signing up for SNDS is that you can receive
mail or be authorized by someone who can receive mail at the
postmaster or abuse address of the domain that 'owns' that IP.

Also, while SNDS is not their Junk Mail Reporting Partner program, I
discovered yesterday that if the 'complaint rate' in the report
exceeds the '< 0.1%' rate, it is a link to the message that was
complained about. Since my messages are VERP'd, I know who complained.