[Mailman-Users] mass subscribe

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:13:49 CET 2008

dear mailman guys,

2 things ..

1- is there a way to mass-subscribe users through sending a command by email to the list without the administritive interface? because I keep getting an Internal server error message..

2- I've been trying to get a list of users to my email using the 'who password' command.. but it keeps giving me only 2500 addresses instead of the 75000+ emails in my list .. what to do about it?

your help is highly appreciated ..

Thanks..