[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribing

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Tue Jul 1 12:07:25 CEST 2008

--On July 1, 2008 4:39:34 PM +1000 Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at hotkey.net.au>
wrote:

> On my inquiry, one would think that an OS that wants to rule the world
> would  be compatible with the most popular mailing list software.  Oh,
> well...

To which I reply:

There is the source of your confusion.  You are under the impression that
Microsoft cares about how their software interacts with non-Microsoft
products.  They don't.  You should just be using all Microsoft products,
then everything would be good and right.

Drink the Kool-Aid, Doug.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779