[Mailman-Users] [dkim-milter-discuss] dkim + mailman + postfix - dkim=fail. <<<RESOLVED>>>

bob 001 bob001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:32:08 CEST 2008

awesome!!! It worked. Thanks so much Jason and everyone.

It was exactly same issue that you identified. Appreciate great help from
Jason, Mouss and team.

Following changes were done in mailman configuration to make it work.
--
REMOVE_DKIM_HEADER = YES in defaults.py
SMTPPORT=587                          in mm_cfg.py ----- IMPORTANT,

after above changes and bounce using mailmanctl, yahoo shows domainkeys=pass
and gmail too , dkim=pass.

Thanks again.
Bob.