[Mailman-Users] Specific Users Members Mail Not Going Out

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jul 10 18:59:54 CEST 2008

Are they, perchance, sending to LISTNAME-bounces at yourdomain.com
instead of LISTNAME at yourdomain.com?

Some mail clients seem to pick up the wrong address if you hit reply/
reply-all to an existing message, and anything that goes to -bounces
is treated as a bounce.

Get them to specifically type in LISTNAME at yourdomain.com next time
rather than hitting reply and see if that's the problem.

  Terri