[Mailman-Users] regular_exclude_lists (nondigest) does not workwith hosting service

Cris McConkey cris at tompkinsagainstwar.org
Sun Jul 13 23:05:16 CEST 2008

Regarding correct form for regular_exclude_lists, which is the correct
form?

listname-domain at lists.domain

or

listname at lists.domain

?

I have tried both.

There is NO indication of  2.1.11cp1.

I did see the following on my hosting services wiki that:

Due to a recent finding where discussion lists were often breaking due
to their location in user's home directories, a major change was made to
the system. Discussion list home directories are no longer publicly
accessible.

My that somehow interfere with sibling lists?

I'm still waiting for the DNS to propagate so I can test the
regular_exclude_lists function on a new list rcreated with Mailman
2.1.11 ather than an old list created before the upgrade to 2.1.11.

Thanks.

--Cris

--

Visit Tompkins County & Ithaca Against the War, weblog for Tompkins
County War resisters

tompkinsagainstwar.org <http://tompkinsagainstwar.org/>

Subscribe to community event calendar with iCal, Lightning or Sunbird.