[Mailman-Users] Can't create list

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Mon Jul 14 19:09:49 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 03:03:41PM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Because those host names are not in the VIRTUAL_HOSTS dictionary. You
> could put something like
> add_virtualhost('', '')
> in mm_cfg.py and then create a list in the '' domain, but
> don't do that because the domain '' will appear everywhere
> in that list's links and addresses and it won't work from outside your
> LAN.

I tried it from work and got the same problem, virtual host unknown: vidiot.com

e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign
[And I'm gonna take us there.    Starbuck  3/25/07]       X  Against
Visit - URL: http://vidiot.com/                          / \ HTML Email