[Mailman-Users] Palm Versamail user claims empty e-mail message bodies

Clark Venable jclarkv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:22:20 CEST 2008

I just started using Mailman (2.1.11) via Dreamhost.  I have one user who
tells me that, on his Palm Treo using Versamail (all software up-to-date) he
receives messages from the list, but the message body is always blank. I've
searched and read the posts on this forum and have a) asked him if his
e-mails have attachments that may actually contain the message (there is not
attachment) and b) have removed the string of text that I was adding to the
beginning of messages. Is there anything obvious I'm missing (besides just
encouraging him to face the facts and get an iPhone)?

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

--
Clark Venable