[Mailman-Users] General List Info Page without https?

Steve tinker123 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:33:21 CEST 2008

Hi;

I have a mailing list in the latest version of GNU Mailman.   The URL
for the General Information page is httS:// and asks people to approve
going into an "insecure" site.   The person hosting my mailing list
understandably does not want to pay the $500 to get a secure
certificate.  This is a nonprofit thing he is doing out of his good
graces for free.

There is nothing being logged onto on this General Information page.
Is there something I can suggest to him so that httS:// doesn't have
to be used?

Thanks