[Mailman-Users] Messages have stopped getting delivered to mailinglists

Williams, Theona tw150001 at ncr.com
Thu Jun 5 20:07:32 CEST 2008

Thanks for the response. I have checked the locations and things appear
to be in the right locations.
The mailman lists exists in addition to 126 other lists. The error
occurs for all lists.

Is this a listing of the directory /u001/mailman/lists/mailman/ or is
it some other directory?
Yes, the mailman folder is in /u001/mailman/lists/mailman

Is there a /u001/scripts/ directory? If so, what's the setting for
prefix in the /u001/scripts/paths.py file?

Yes there is a /u001/mailman/scripts directory. In the
/u001/mailman/scripts/paths.py file the prefix is set to
prefix = '/u001/mailman'

Theona Williams