[Mailman-Users] Muti-Mailman install

adsarebad at gmail.com adsarebad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:04:41 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I have searched all over for how to do true virtual list with mailman
and finely decided to run multiple mailman installs side by side.

However when setting up the fist mailman install I have ran into a
wall.  In mm_cfg.py

POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['domian.com']
MTA = 'Postfix'

When I make a new list I end up with data/aliases

fun:             "|/usr/local/mailman/domain/mail/mailman post fun"

and so on.  In data/virtual-mailman

fun at domain.com              fun

The problem is I need a table that says

fun at domain.com    "|/usr/local/mailman/domain/mail/mailman post fun"

At least thats what I think I need.  Anyone know of a page where is
tells how to go about setting up multiple mailman installs?
http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-virtual.html#postfix-virtual
is rather vague.

Thanks!